Monday, May 16, 2011

Faster Than a Speeding Bullet?

I'm so excited about my results from today's workout that I couldn't wait until the end of the week to share the news.  Today's workout - 3 miles Run/Walk.  Last Saturday, I completed 6 miles with my best time to date - 16.33.   This morning - I completed 3 miles with a 15.55 minute/mile pace.  OMG!!!  This is my best 3 mile time!!  I was so shocked, especially since my knees were hurting yesterday and my Monday times are never fast.   I was worried that today wouldn't be a good time.  My knees were a little sore after my early morning workout but now I'm feeling good.  No aches or pains.  I think I will give myself (2) GOLD STARS today for my accomplishment.  Unbelievable!!!!!

This is a GREAT way to start my Monday!!!  I hope your Monday is going well too and full of gold stars!

Happy Running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment