Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 4- Almost a Month Under My Belt!

Welcome to Week 4!  Wow!  I'm getting  very close to having one month of training completed.  I just can't believe that it is week #4.  Next week I will take my monthly measurements and let everyone know how I'm doing with my pounds and inches. 

This week's workout are similar in format as the previous weeks - however, we are now at 3 miles for the Run/Walk workout days. 


Week 4 Workout Schedule
Monday - Run/Walk (3 miles)
Tuesday - Cross Training (45 minutes)
Wednesday - Run / Walk (3 miles)
Thursday - REST DAY
Friday - Cross Training (45 minutes)
Saturday - Run/Walk (5 miles)
Sunday - REST DAY

I'm feeling a little sore after today's 3 mile workout. I'm hoping that it is due to increase of miles this week.  This is going to be a very busy week with work and my son's baseball schedule so the last thing I need to add to my schedule is a sore body. 

Trainer Tip:    Are we there yet?   Starting any journey is fun. Sometime, though, as the first blush of excitement fades, we realize just how far we actually have to go.   Don't look too far ahead in your training. For now it's enough to do what you need to do today and this week. The weeks to come will be here soon enough.

Happy Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment