Saturday, April 2, 2011

End of Week 3 - What a Challenge!

What a week!!  It is definitely a challenge when you are traveling and have a workout routine that needs to be incorporated into your travel plans.   This week was definitely a learning experience and I'm glad to be home. 

I was able to complete my workouts during my trip, however, it wasn't an easy task. The hotel provided a wonderful workout facility. The Trick:  To get an early morning workout, I had to arrive at the hotel workout room by 5:15am, otherwise, the machines were booked until 7am.  There were a couple of days that I overslept and by the time I arrived to the workout room, every machine was full. This meant I would have to reschedule my workout for the evening.   One morning I did my workout in my hotel room. I brought a yoga DVD with me just in case of an emergency.  The yoga workout was good but I could have used a soft mat instead of a hard hotel floor.

Overall, the travel week went well.  This was a good trial run for my next travel week - April 11-15.  I can only hope that workouts and traveling gets easier with practice. 

Tomorrow is a rest day and then it is back to Run/Walk on Monday.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Running!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment